Which Rental is Right For You?
Think about your Income and Expenses.
- What is your Income?
- What does your current Budget or Expenses look like?
*Find out what apartments are available.*
- Can you Afford it?
- How many Bedrooms or Bathrooms will you need?
Tour interested units.
- Narrow your Search by Location: School, County, or City.
- Tour the Interested Units.
- Determine Move-In costs (Security Deposit and First Month’s Rent) & average utility costs.
Make a decision.
- Contact the Applicable Rental Property Manager.
- Provide a Money Order of $22.50/adult ($45.00 for two adults).
- Fill Out Background Check Form.
- Fill Out Application.
- Provide the Manager with all Applicable Documentation.
Welcome to your new home.
- Provide Security Deposit by Money Order.
- Provide Rent by Money Order or Check.
- Provide Electric Account Number (make sure it is in Tenant’s name by MI day).
- All Adults Signing Lease Must be Present at Move-In.
- Move In and Receive Your Keys!